Strabon

view scripts/strabon.conf @ 1459:0825ee10ae10

changed the tests of the temporal relation functions in order to be compliant with the
way the spatial tests are organized by grouping the functions.
Also, since the bug with the time zones has not been solved, I removed the time zone
information from the test dataset. Finally, I added the results for some of the queries
which had empty results in the .srx file.
author Stella Giannakopoulou <sgian@di.uoa.gr>
date Thu Jan 22 13:24:43 2015 +0200 (2015-01-22)
parents 33f3fa561579 6b6f0afbc89e
children
line source
1 #
2 # Comments are welcome by using character #
3 # Configuration variables are case sensitive
4 # (if in doubt consult the help output of strabon script)
5 #
7 # the database engine (one of postgis or monetdb)
8 DATABASE=postgis
10 # the port to be used for the database connection
11 PORT=5432
13 # the hostname to be used for the database connection
14 HOST=localhost
16 # the username to be used for the database connection
17 DBUSER=postgres
19 # the password to be used for the database connection
20 DBPASS=p1r3as
22 # the database to connect to
23 DB=endpoint
25 # one of true or false
26 DEBUG=true