Strabon

view scripts/experiments/setenv @ 1459:0825ee10ae10

changed the tests of the temporal relation functions in order to be compliant with the
way the spatial tests are organized by grouping the functions.
Also, since the bug with the time zones has not been solved, I removed the time zone
information from the test dataset. Finally, I added the results for some of the queries
which had empty results in the .srx file.
author Stella Giannakopoulou <sgian@di.uoa.gr>
date Thu Jan 22 13:24:43 2015 +0200 (2015-01-22)
parents 6aa5f315664a
children
line source
1 #!/bin/bash
2 export DBTYPE=strabon #monet, postgres, rdf3x, strabon, naive
3 export DBNAME='usgov_Periods-Triples'
4 export HOST='localhost'
5 export PORT='5432'
6 export USERNAME='postgres'
7 export PASSWORD='postgres'
8 export LOG_PATH="${HOME}/logs-$DBTYPE"